Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announces funding and reporting to ensure black Canadians can find capital to start their business.
Black Entrepreneurship Program
The Canadian Federal Government commits too:
- Partnering with banks to bring $221 million to fund the program
- Nearly $93 million over 4 years provided by the federal government
- Creating a national ecosystem fund
- Creating a black entrepreneurship loan fund
- Creating a black entrepreneurship knowledge hub
Edit August 12, 2021 – Removed feature image.